Thursday, December 01, 2005

Me, hard at work

These pictures are NOT great pictures. For one, I had taken off my goatee a couple of days before, and I don't like being clean shaven for very long. For two, I'm at work. A guy never looks his best when he is at work. I work at Schneider Foods in Kitchener, ON, a subsidiary of Maple Leaf Foods. We make most of the weiners that are consumed in Canada, as well as a good deal of brand name deli meats and bacon. I work in the distribution department, as a stacker driver. Right now I am on repos/stores, which means that I grab loads of boxed product and either put it away in its proper location for shipping at a later time, or I take it from a place in storage and put it in a location where the order-fillers can get at it to ship it out.

Remember, these pictures are not the best pictures of me. So don't laugh too hard.





1 Comments:

Blogger SARA said...

Great Pictures!!! thanks for sharing...got your link from Bradley Wright's weblog

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home