Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Home Part One



This is a section of White Rock, B.C., just south of Vancouver. The Pacific Ocean is to your right, with Mt. Baker in the background. Click on the photo to blow it up to full size as the view is simply spectacular.



My friend Joe and I took a trip up to Mt. Baker, WA on Saturday, Sept 24. Joe is working in the Vancouver area on assignment (he normally works here in Kitchener, ON). The rental company gavce him a sweet deal on a 2005 Ford Mustang convertable, so we enjoyed it as much as we could. It really is a beuatiful car in front of a beautiful mountain. That mountain is probably my favourite thing about living inn Abbotsford. It is the most beautiful peak I have ever seen.



Mt. Baker in all her glory.



This was taken at sunday dinner. My family, and I (minus my sister Rosalind who resides in Winnipeg) enjoyed a freshly caught Salmon dinner. It was utterly phenomenal. From left to right, Abigail, Annabelle, Naomi, Leona, Dad, Myself, Mom.



One of the highlights of my trip was visiting my friends James and Angela. They had a son on September 9th. I had hoped to be in Abby when Ange gave birth, but that was not to be. I was really glad to finally meet Owen. Here he is behaving, but I don't think he liked his unlce Peter very much, I had a hard time keeping him from crying.

More pictures to come. Joe took a lot of pictures, specifically of Baker and of the lower mainland. DSue to size, he only emailed me a few. When he gets back here in mid October I will upload more. Until then, enkoy with me this wonderful trip that I had back to B.C.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Krahn said...

Peter, I love these pics. I've seen these same places with my eyes and pictures cannot do them justice - pics will have to do for now. Makes me want to go back west. Chilliwack is a nice town too!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home