Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Miscellany



It's me. A bit of an oddball pic, but I actually like it.



How many words can you make out of the word 'Mountains'? That was the kids game I played, while waiting for food at a family restaurant in St. Catharines ON. Those sheets should really include more than 6 lines.



My family, minus Naomi, in front of Niagara Falls. From L-R - Abigail (14) myself, Leona (21), Mom, Rosalind (22), Annabelle (17) and Dad. My dad is a strange character, I have no idea why he decided to wear his shirt that way. Rosalind has a bit of a scowl, and my clothes make it look like I have a head and shoulders and legs. While you can't actually see the Falls, they are there!



Abigail and I. I have a hard time with open eyes during pictures. I do not know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home